Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Year 2, Day 105: 12/25/12

Christmas Is...I'm not sure what Christmas is anymore.  Today I got up and went for a run.  Came back and ate breakfast.  Finished cooking the jambalaya and red beans for dinner, and promptly tried to start knitting...though that fell through.  I did get to play a game and some cards with my family.  I did get to teach (or try to teach) my nephew how to knit (again).  I did get to watch some tv (How the Grinch Stole Christmas and the Princess Bride).  But it just didn't feel like Christmas.  Now a storm is blowing outside and we won't get the snow but we sure are getting the wind and the rain.  Now I'm just tired and will try to get some sleep...if my nephew will let me survive his late night Dr. Who watching.  Right now I'm having that odd feeling of being lonely though I'm in a house full of people...

No comments: