Saturday, December 1, 2012

Year 2, Day 81: 12/1/12

Where Did the Time Go?  I almost forgot to pay my rent today because I didn't realize it was the 1st.  Luckily I remembered to set a reminder on my phone, so the alarm let me know.  But I can't believe that it is December already.  Christmas is now only 25 days away and there is so much (non-Christmas related) that I still need to do.  I guess I'll just have to keep doing things 1 day at a time.

So Blue.  I'm working on a baby blanket (yes, another one) and this one is in blue.  I'm starting to hate the color, along with the pink I used all of last month for the pink blanket.  I'm a little sad that I won't be able to get this one done before the babies arrive for my friend, but I'm sure she will still appreciate them when I finally finish them.

No comments: