Saturday, December 15, 2012

Year 2, Day 95: 12/15/12

Poor Baby: My friend, NG is sick!  She came for a visit and just wanted some time away, and instead she is coughing and has sinus pressure, etc.  Luckily no fever (yet), but still fairly miserable.  She's resting now, but I suspect she'll be coughing again later. Hopefully the Mucinex will kick in and give her some uninterrupted sleep. So much for the beach trip and not sure if we will make the holiday party we are scheduled to attend tomorrow.  We'll see how she feels tomorrow.

What Makes Me Happy...Seeing one of the blankets that I worked so hard on being used.  My cousin posts pictures of her one month old, and in one of them, she is being fed by her Great Grandmother and wrapped in the blanket I made.  This is why I knit..and bake...and try to do craftsy things.  Because I feel as if they will be more lasting than anything else that I do o this earth.  I always just want to give back, and by knitting, I do. 

No comments: