Friday, December 28, 2012

Year 2, Day 108: 12/28/12

Singing In the Rain: Okay, not in the rain, but over at my brother's in his studio (his back room).  I got to sing the chorus for one song that he is working on (I even surprised him with  a suggestion for the song that worked), then another song he wrote that I tried to sing last year but just couldn't get it right.  It turned out much better today, though he still needs a real singer to make it work better.  Then he let me do a version of one of my favorite Melissa Etheridge songs.  All in all, not a bad day when you consider it was cold and rainy and dreary outside.  But don't get your hopes up - I'm not venturing into the music business any time soon.  I know I'm not a singer - I'm just a person who likes to sing.  But my brother deserves a chance to show people what he can do - I hope I can find a way to do that for him.

No comments: