Thursday, November 1, 2012

Year 2, Day 50: 10/31/12 - "Anything Goes"

"But anything goes,
When everything's gone
You ain't around to give a damn,
Whether I do right or wrong
So bring it on,
Anything goes,
When everything's gone."

-"Anything Goes" by Randy Houser

My, My, Aren't We Forgetful!  So last night was truly the first night that I simply forgot to post on my blog.  I've posted late before, usually because I realize that I hadn't done my post right as I was getting into bed.  But I didn't think about posting until later today.  So officially....I forgot.  My excuse?  I don't really have one other than just being overly tired and thinking about too many things.

Halloween Fun:  I don't actually like Halloween...I know, I'm a scrooge for any holiday, not just Christmas.  I had lots of candy this year, though, since I figured there would be kids in the complex who would come around.  But then I found out about the Halloween fair down the street at the park and I knew there would be no kiddies this year.  I wound up getting only 2, really late in the evening.  The rest of the candy has been taken to work to haunt my co-workers.  I did have some fun with baking and made some cute chocolate cupcakes with white icing and orange Halloween themed cookies stuck in them.  Check them out:


Here I Come!  I manged to get both of my tickets for Thanksgiving and Christmas for flights on Southwest, combined for $500.  I have to fly on odd days but I think it will be worth it to see my family.  Of course, it means I have to use up every last bit of my vacation since I don't have much saved up, but so be it!

No comments: