Sunday, November 4, 2012

Year 2, Day 54: 11/4/12 - "Losing My Religion"

"That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep a view
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no, I've said too much
I haven't said enough..."

-"Losing My Religion" by R.E.M.

Why Are Sunday's So Rough?  This is the 3rd Sunday in a row where I've dealt with a headache for the full day.  I've tried drinking more water, exercising, resting, not reading, etc., and nothing seems to be working.  I'm on the verge of having a migraine here, and that is definitely not something I want to try to deal with leading into the work week.  I can only hope that I'll be able to sleep tonight and wake up tomorrow feeling rested and headache free (I can dream, you know!).

Moving the Story: For those who are reading my story, Four Crossings, I'm moving it to it's own blog.  I have a habit of posting the chapters for the story as if they are my true blog post, and that is not the intention of my blog.  So, if you are reading it, here is the link to the new blog just for the story.  Feel free to leave comments there so that I can know how to improve the story.  If anything doesn't make sense, let me know that as well! http://fourcrossings.blogspot.com/

No comments: