Friday, November 23, 2012

Year 2, Day 73: 11/23/12

Back Home Again.  I made it back home form my short Thanksgiving trip and though I have a lot to be thankful for, I also had a few things that I could have done without.  Here they are, in no particular order:
  • I forgot to take out the trash before I left for my parents on Tuesday.  The apartment does not smell very good right now!
  • My uncle is a childish jerk (I say this with love).  My dad asks him not to smoke in the house when I'm visiting (cigarette smoke bothers me a lot), he ignored my dad, chain smoked the first night so that I woke up six times that night and wound up just getting out of bed early and going for a run.  He went almost all day Thursday without doing anything and again smoked during the night when I was trying to sleep.  And then today (Friday), he didn't even try to pretend that he wasn't smoking in the house.  Like I said, a childish jerk...but he's family, so what can you do?

No comments: