Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Year 2, Day 77: 11/27/12

Short Fuse.  Maybe I'm just tired, but I was seriously on a short fuse today.  Part of it was justified - people who really need to get their heads out of their asses, grow up, and stop acting like petty children!  I almost yelled at someone today and I don't do that - especially not people who report to me.  I do worry that I will snap one day and just walk out (not that I can afford to do that!).  I'm thinking I need to get a lottery ticket tomorrow and hope for the best.  Because right now - this career, this life, they are not working for me at all.

I Cannot Begrudge You Your Happiness...Though It Breaks My Heart.  Another friend with happy news, and I'm truly happy for them.  Yet, I died a little more inside today...there is not much left of my heart...

No comments: