Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Year 2, Day 70: 11/20/12

Better Late Than Never: I'm sure that is what a lot of people were saying yesterday and will be saying today (Wednesday) as they try to travel home.  I was lucky, my flights were relatively unaffected by weather or the bulk of travel.  As a matter of fact, my last flight got in only 10 minutes late.  After an hour and half drive I finally arrived at my parent's place and settled in to grocery shopping with mom and tv watching with dad.  Thus, I didn't do a post yesterday.  The good news is that my parents got the Internet at their home (finally!) so I can check my e-mail, post on my blog, and do research while I'm here.  Nothing too eventful from yesterday, though I got to go to work early...and realized I didn't have a key to get into the library!  Oh, and never, ever, do the economy parking at Fort Lauderdale - after I looped the library (15 minutes later), I found the parking...and they still charge me $7.50 a day!  At least I can use my sunpass to pay (no need to try to keep up with a ticket!).

No comments: