Sunday, November 11, 2012

Year 2, Day 61: 11/11/12

Challenge: I've been slacking off on my health lately (despite my constant exercise, vitamin taking, and pseudo-healthy eating), so I decided to challenge myself to lose 10 pounds by Christmas.  That shouldn't be too hard for me - I once lost 30 pounds in one month.  But that was when I still carried around a lot of extra weight, so losing these extra 10 pounds has been like the biggest hurdle I've ever faced.  The odd thing is that I don't feel as if I'm carrying around an extra 10 pounds. Apparently my body type has changed and the 10 pounds have been distributed to different areas (some good and some bad).  But I was able to get into a size 10 dress that I haven't worn since my cruise back in 2010.  Of course, it felt like I was wearing a corset, but who needs to breath, right? I'll start tomorrow on rebalancing my diet, diversifying my workouts, and getting more sleep.  I can only hope that those three things will be enough to help me drop those pounds.  Now I just have to figure out how to get rid of the 10 pounds that I want gone and not the 10 that I don't mind having!



By Popular Demand: Here is a picture of the homemade peanut butter cups that I made.  First of all, let me just say that these were nothing but straight sugar!  If I needed sugar to boost my energy, one of these would be enough to not only boost it, but send me straight into sugar shock!  I doubt I'll ever make them again (at least, not in full-size), because it was also time-consuming.  But wow, talk about too sweet!





No comments: