Sunday, November 25, 2012

Year 2, Day 74: 11/24/12

A Day Late...A Dollar Short?  Not sure if that works for my Saturday, but that's what my Dad would have said.  I chose not to post lat night (please take note of the word choice here...chose).  I did not forget, I decided not to post.  Why?  I'm not sure.  Maybe I just didn't feel up to it.  Maybe I didn't want to spill my guts to my online journal (and the few friends who occasionally read my posts).  Maybe I didn't feel I could be truthful enough to write what I really felt so I chose not to write at all.  Today I'll have to make up for that.  I hated yesterday.  And the sad thing is, I don't know why.  I spent most of the day doing normal things - I went for my run, I did laundry, I did some cooking, I got some writing in.  But the whole time I just kept thinking, "I hate this."  The problem is, I don't know what the "this" is that I'm referring to.  Do I hate my apartment with my loud neighbors?  Do I hate feeling lonely though I'm surrounded by people in this world?  Do I hate my job, and dread going back on Monday?  Do I hate my life in general?  Yesterday, I think it might have been all of that and then some.  But as I went to bed last night, I couldn't help but to cry a bit...and not understand why.

No comments: