Sunday, November 18, 2012

Year 2, Day 68: 11/18/12

Laundry Shouldn't Take So Long.  With my stackable washer and dryer, I now find that it takes me hours just to do three loads of laundry!  I started out today at 10am and didn't finish until almost 8pm, and that was just for 3 loads!  The dryer takes twice as long to dry one load as I'm used to.  And the washer is so small that I can't really put a lot in there. I'm definitely starting to think I'm going to be moving at the end of my first year here.  I hate the idea of moving, but really, really, really need to find a place where I can have a full washer and dryer, where the neighbors are courteous enough to not play their music too loud after 10pm, or start doing their laundry before 9am on a Sunday (since their laundry room is right next to my bedroom wall!!!!!).  Oh, and also a place with a better fitness center (or an actual fitness center).  I know, in Miami that is not very likely!

No comments: