Saturday, October 6, 2012

Year 2, Day 25: 10/6/12 - "Fury"

"Shes on a mission better watch your back
Cause Hell has no fury like that..."

-"Fury" by Little Big Town

Finally!  I finally finished putting the boarder on the baby blanket I've been working on for what seems like forever!  Now I have to weave in all of the ends (there are a lot of them!) and then wash, dry, package and mail.  I think it will get to my friend just in time for them to need a new blanket for the car. North Carolina has been a little warmer than expected for this time of year, but fall is coming and it will be cool soon!  I'll post a picture once I weave the ends in and I'll also post a picture of the matching hat.  I suspect I made it way too big, but that's better than too small!  Now I have to find three new patterns for three more blankets.  My hands are cramping just thinking about it!

And Finally, Again!  Today was the first day that I've been able to go on my long run and actually finish it!  Every time I've tried I've gotten overheated and had to either finish it by walking, or had to cut it short because I couldn't do it.  Though I was a lot slower than I usually am, I managed to run my 6 miles today and actually felt good enough to have gone further if I had wanted to.  But the sun was high and I didn't want to press my luck.  Soon it should start cooling off a bit (nothing major but at least enough for me to be able to try a longer run).  Tomorrow I'm searching for a hitting wall so I can actually swing my tennis racquet (I hope!).

No comments: