Thursday, October 11, 2012

Year 2, Day 30: 10/11/12 - "How Strange It Seems"

"How strange it seems to be me 
If tomorrow I opened my eyes 
And found myself somewhere else  
I wonder who I'd be..."

-"How Strange It Seems" by Edwin McCain

How Odd: Nothing bad happened to me today, that I can remember.  I couldn't think of anything overly good and I've stopped putting that on my blog (it was a little too hard to live up to for me).  But I had the strange sensation of tearing up for no reason earlier today.  I just can't figure it out!  I was sitting at my computer, I was answering e-mails, and all of a sudden I could feel the pressure behind my eyes, feel my nose starting to close up, and feel my throat start to ache.  All classic signs that I'm about to cry.  But I couldn't figure out why!  It was actually a little bit frightening because I felt as if I had no control over such a small thing.  I haven't had issues with odd crying jags in a long time (not since the teenage angst filled years).  To all of a sudden have a moment of pure sadness wash over me for no reason leads me to wanting to do some more in-depth investigation.  Something's wrong...I just don't know what!

No comments: