Monday, October 29, 2012

Year 2, Day 48: 10/29/12 - "Ocean Front Property"

"I got some ocean front property in Arizona.
From my front porch you can see the sea.
I got some ocean front property in Arizona.
If you'll buy that, I'll throw the golden gate in free."

-"Ocean Front Property" by George Strait

My Newest Plants!  I think these came from the Lufah seeds I planted (that's what I was told they were).  Of course, I can't really tell yet, but I'm so happy they are growing already!  I planted them last Sunday (October 22nd) and when I checked on them on Friday three of them had sprouted!  So I moved them into the living room so they could get better sun and they just started shooting up!  I'll leave them in this small pot for the rest of this week and then try to report them each separately to give them the most room to grow.  Hope I do a better job keeping them alive than I did with my Eddie. :-(






Such Unpredictable Weather!   Here I was worrying that the hurricane would change direction and hit Miami, but it's the upper East Coast that is taking the full brunt of the storm!  Here, we got some rain and wind, but nothing too scary.  Today was much cooler and really very nice in Miami (enough to wear long sleeves all day!).  But the rest of the coast is getting slammed by this Frankenstorm, as they are calling this mess.  I can only hope that people stay inside and stay safe!

No comments: