Sunday, October 21, 2012

Year 2, Day 39: 10/20/12

I Need to Stop Running: It's starting to feel like I've managed to tear my meniscus in my right knee again.  The pain isn't exactly the same as it was when I had to have surgery, but it's the same area of my knee and I'm starting to see swelling after I go for long runs.  I'm just not sure what I'm going to do for exercise that my body can withstand.  I also don't know if I can afford to join a gym right now, especially considering that I usually exercise in the mornings and there is no gym near my house.  I can't afford the gym on campus either - thought that would be the easiest option if I wanted to exercise after work.  Of course, if I change my workout time, I'll have to change my work times so that I don't end up not getting home until super late.  Feeling as if I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.  I wish I could just stop exercising all together, but I'm already back over 200 lbs and I don't want that to be the norm.  I worked too hard to lose weight to allow it to creep up on me like this. 

No comments: