Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Year 2, Day 42: 10/23/12 - "Intuition"

"Follow your heart
Your intuition
It will lead you in the right direction
Let go of your mind
Your intuition
It's easy to find
Just follow your heart..."

-"Intuition" by Jewel

Mid-After Noon Slump: I felt like I took another Benadryl today!  Right around 3:00 pm I started feeling sooo sleepy.  Then I realized that I was way too cold (as in, shivering violently despite the cardigan and the blanket on my lap).  I got up to go outside to warm up and wound up getting side-tracked by the desk.  I worked out there with the staff member for about an hour and wound up warming up nicely.  See, working the desk does have its advantages!

Prescriptions!!!! Why is it so hard to get a simple prescription filled these days?  I've been trying for 5 days to fill this one and when I got to CVS they had no record of the prescription.  Luckily they filled it for me on the spot, but still?  Why bother using the online system if it isn't going to work!

Time to Get My Ed.D.?  FIU has a program that includes either an Ed.D in Higher Education or one in Curriculum and Instruction.  I'm trying to decide which one will suit me best and come in handy for my future...whatever that may be!


No comments: