Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 305: 7/12/12 - "She Works Hard For the Money"

"She works hard for the money
So hard for it honey
She works hard for the money
So you better treat her right"

-"She Works Hard For the Money" by Donna Summer

47 And Counting: That's how many days until my last day at UTSA.  It didn't seem so far away when I gave notice - as a matter of act, I felt as if it was sneaking up on me, but now I truly do feel as if it is far away.  I know that will change as soon as I go to find a place to live - that process always sucks a bit of life out of me, and takes soooooo long!  But it will hopefully be rewarding as well - I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get lucky and find something great at a great price...and not too far from work...Okay, I'm asking for too much.  I think I'll just hope that I can find something in my price range!

No comments: