Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 302: 7/9/12 - "Chicken Fried"

"I thank God for my life
for the stars and stripes
may freedom forever fly
let it ring
salute the ones that died
the ones that gave their lives
so we don't have to sacrifice..."

-"Chicken Fried" by Zac Brown Band

Too Tired To Post: There are some days where you are just too tired to even think about posting, let alone get around to actually posting anything.  That was yesterday, so this post is a day late.  There was just too much going on and then I was back at it today (which I'll cover later).  No chance for me to get much rest after trying to find the best travel deal for my trip to Miami to find housing.  I'm still a bit worried about that since I know that I need to find a safe place to live that is not too far from work (I don't want to have to get up at 5:00 in the morning just to get to work by 9:00!).  We'll have to see - I'll be checking tomorrow night for some more possibilities and then checking with some locals to find something that works.  Wish me luck!

No comments: