Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 320: 7/27/12

...This is me too mad to pick a song!!!!!

Epic Fail! I sat in my hotel doing work this morning expecting my apartment locator to give me a call around mid day to say what she had been able to find and set up for me.  And I waited....and waited...and waited...until around 3:00 pm when I had finally had it and decided to check online for some apartment complexes.  I sent out some inquiries but due to the lateness of the day I was unable to set up anything.  I hit the road to see if I could at least see some things and wound up stuck in traffic...again.  And my apartment locator NEVER CALLED ME!  I'm done with her and done with using a service.  I'll figure this out on my own and likely find something that I like better anyway.  I find the lack of contact, even a basic "I couldn't find anything yet," to be completely unprofessional.  It also cost me yet another day.  Messing around with her has cost me 3 days of my house hunting trip, and now that it is the weekend, the odds of my finding anything before I leave on Tuesday are almost nil!  I'm so screwed!  And I'm angry!  And this is not the right way to start out my move to a new city!!!!!!!!

No comments: