Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 299: 7/6/12 - "Headstrong"

"...Contemplating everything you ever said
Now I see the truth, I got doubt
A different motive in your eyes and now I’m out
See you later...
Well now that’s over
I see your motives inside, decisions to hide

Back off I’ll take you on

Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong.."

-"Headstrong" by Trapt


Long Weekend Needed: There's so much to do!  I've got to arrange my trip to Miami and I'm going to need to make sure I get some estimates from the movers so that I'll know if I need to try to move myself instead of using a commercial company.  I know I'll be packing myself (which should be interesting!).  I'm going to do some serious cleaning as I go too, no chance some of this stuff is going with me!


New Phone: I got a new phone today, to replace my poor, abused, and beaten up Blackberry.  My HTC Rhyme is small and cute and hopefully more powerful.  The screen is definitely better, just hoping I can figure out how to use it soon!

No comments: