Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 307: 7/14/12 - "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)"

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone..."

-"Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" by Kelly Clarkson

Shopping!  Though money is tight, I was sorely in need of a few items, so today a couple of my friends joined me in hitting the outlet malls in San Marcos.  It was so hot that we mostly wanted to stay in the stores, but we had to move the car a couple of times because there are two distinct outlet locations in San Marcos.  Overall it was a good day - and I got some running shorts, running shoes, and a couple of shirts.  My friends found some clothing as well.

Overwhelmed: It's funny how even when things are going according to some sort of plan, you can still start to feel a little overwhelmed.  That's how I am feeling right now - there is so much going on, and though most things are working out - there are still a couple of pieces left to fall into place - if any of them fall through, there could be some tough times ahead!

No comments: