Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 303: 7/10/11 - "The Apple"

"The apple in my hand I took a bite
How can it be so wrong when it feels so right
The apple in my hand with just a bite
It was over"

-"The Apple" by Carolina Story

Goodbye Meebo!  Okay, so there was one more day, but we still cut it close by just now switching to something else.  We went with Zoho and so far it looks like it will work, though I'm not sure how everyone else will do with it.  I've been playing with it for a couple of days now and it looks just like any chat service, if a bit more childish.  But we hope it is temporary as we try to move to something more permanent and sophisticated!

Antacids:  I used to chew Tums for my calcium but I stopped after a while.  Now I'm back, but mostly because of the heartburn I've been suffering.  I'm hoping that this ailment is temporary and has more to do with stress than any type of permanent issue.  What else could it be?  An ulcer?  Possibly, though I hate to think about that.  Could also be related to my new quickness to anger...like my urge to yell at the upstairs neighbors for stomping around so late at night!  But I'm controlling that one as best I can...though getting tougher as they knock things off of my walls!  I'm never living with anyone above me again - no chance!  I either live on the top or there is no one above me!

No comments: