Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 312: 7/19/12 -"Small Wonders"

"Let it go, let it roll right off your shoulder
Don't you know the hardest part is over?...

Our lives are made in these small hours
These little wonders, these twists and turns of fate
Time falls away but these small hours
These small hours still remain..."

-"Small Wonders" by Rob Thomas

I'm Sooooo Tired!  Today was such a drag, energy-wise.  I was drooping like an unwatered flower by the time lunch rolled around, and even then I didn't think I was going to make it!  One of my colleagues suggested we walk and talk rather than sitting in my office and that perked me up (due to the heat).  But by the time we were done, I was still ready for a long nap!  I haven't been this tired since I first started getting sick last year and I know my thyroid numbers are fine (just tested last week).  Could just be the heat and all of the things I'm working on.  Could be that I'm just finally sapped of all of my good energy.  Who knows!  I just think I'm going to sleep well tonight!

No comments: