Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 295: 7/2/12 - "Red Light"

"So this is how it ends
This is where it all goes down..."

-"Red Light" by David Nail

Surreality: Life has become surreal for me lately, starting with the loud upstairs neighbors!  I can't believe the amount of stomping and banging that goes on daily and it's not just "I'm walking" - they are shaking my walls!  If it doesn't stop soon, I'm going to have to go upstairs and ask them to at least try to stop, but they have kids so I'm pretty sure what I'm hearing is them...and parents who let their kids jump on the furniture and around the house this late at night, won't care about the downstairs neighbor who is trying to sleep!  Then there's the rest, which I can't even begin to describe.  I just know that I'm going to have to get more sleep if I'm going to be able to balance...and they need to stop stomping!

No comments: