Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 315: 7/22/12 - "Promise of You"

"The promise of you, 
Sleeps in the air
The air that I breathe
And I know that its true,
Don't have to convince myself to believe..."

-"Promise of You" by Edwin McCain

Tension Headaches:  I had one all day...because I'm stressing about my move.  I think I know that I'm not going to be able to get a mover to move my stuff...I'm going to have to do it myself.  But oh well, you have to deal and sacrifice, sometimes.  This will be my sacrifice.  I'm just going to have to pack strategically, get rid of anything I no longer need, and call in reinforcements....that being my dad, if he is available.  If he's not available, then I'll have to figure out something else.  Wonder if I have any friends interested in a road trip in a large moving truck?

No comments: