Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 298: 7/5/12 - "Happy"

"Someone once told me that you have to choose
What you win or lose
You can't have everything
Don't you take chances
Might feel the pain
Don't you love in vain
Cause love won't set you free
I can't stand by the side
And watch this life pass me by
So unhappy
But safe as could be

So what if it hurts me?
So what if I break down?
So what if this world just throws me off the edge
My feet run out of ground
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
Cause i'm just trying to be happy..."

One Step Down:  So my new adventure begins and there is so much to do!  But I felt so much lighter today than I have in months.  I'm even going to be okay in terms of the breaking of my lease - I thought it was going to be more expensive then it actually will be.  Now to plan a trip down to Miami to find a place to live and start working with the moving companies to find out what my cheapest option will be.  I'll have to do some balancing and wish for luck, but I think I'm going to make it.

Shopping Time!  Every time I move I always find things that I have to replace, though this time I suspect the biggest thing I'll have to replace is my wardrobe.  I need to light linens and airy cottons to get me through the humidity of Miami!  And I get to hide my peacoat for a while, guess it will only come out during midwinter conferences!

No comments: