Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 313: 7/20/12 - "Time is Love"

"Time is love
Gotta run
I loved to hang longer
But I've got someone who waits
Waits for me..."
-"Time is Love" by Josh Turner 

It's Good to Get Out: A bunch of us went out to each lunch today, which was new for me since I've only gone out to each lunch around 6 or 7 times since I moved to San Antonio.  We went to a place called Malabar (though the door said Taste of India) and they have a really nice $5.99 deal that gets you a taste of three things and some naan and some pudding (though I didn't eat the pudding).  I had the zucchini masala, the chicken curry, and the chicken tikka masala.  The only bad thing about the place was that they had a very limited menu.  The menu given to us was only one sided and about 3/4 size of a sheet of paper.  Only the items underlined in blue were available for order.  Luckily I found 3 things I wanted to try, but I was hoping for a little more variety and hated the fact that there were items on the menu that you could not order.  But I guess that is a more cost effective way for a smaller business to keep their heads above water if they don't have to try to make every dish, every day.  Would I go back?  Sure!  Especially if I could find out when they would rotate to some of the other dishes.  I'm also glad I didn't look at their online menu before we went - I would have been sorely disappointed!

Tired But Not Sleeping: It's becoming a trend for me as I get up early and then go to bed late and get sleepy in the middle of the day.  Not conducive to being productive, that much is for sure!

No comments: