Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 308: 7/15/12 - "Undiscovered"

"You see the look that's on my face
You might think I'm out of place
I'm not lost, no, no, just undiscovered"

- "James Morrison"

Too Hot!  I got up this morning and went to the fitness center since I had missed yesterday - I got my 5K in pretty easily and headed back home.  I later went out to get my paper - and man was it entirely too hot to be at the store!  I felt as if I was being fried alive as I waited to cross the street (funny how lights seem to hold longer when you don't want them too!).  I was walking, by the way, so this wasn't just one of those times when the car is hot.  It was boiling!  The way back was just as tough since I was carrying my groceries and my purse.  I was so drained when I got back I actually drank two glasses of water (those who know me, know I hate water!).  Mother Earth, we need some relief!


No comments: