Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 316: 7/23/12 - "TBD"



When You Don't Want to Go To Sleep!  Why is it that when I really, really want to go to sleep, I can't.  But tonight, because I want to just stay up (since I have to hit the road at 3:30am), I'm fighting sleep early?  Really?  This sucks!  Now I'm going to have to find a way to preoccupy myself.  First up?  Watching Gator Boys. Well, I am moving to Florida, aren't I? :-)

Tension Headache....Still There!  Can't shake this darn headache, and I know not sleeping is not going to help at all.  But I think I'm going to do some late night exercise to help alleviate some of the tension and get some good exercise as well.  Nothing too crazy, of course - just what I would normally do on a Tuesday morning.  Then I'm making pancakes (since I'll need food and there is nothing else to eat in the house, and I have blueberries calling my name!).  Better finish packing right now, though.  Gotta get everything into two bags.  No way I'm giving United any additional cash!

No comments: