Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 355: 8/31/12 - "Are You Ready?

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one
Count down to the change in life that's soon to come
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one
Count down to the change in life that's soon to come
Your life has just begun
Life has just begun
Life has just begun
Life has just begun

Are you ready? Are you ready?

For whats to come...Oh I said Are you ready?
Are you ready? For whats to come..."

-"Are You Ready?" by Creed

No Sleep!!!!  Driving through the night and sleeping a total of 3 hours (broken sleep), is a sucky way to get to a new home, but that is what my Dad and I did.  We hit Miami, dropped off the car carrier and then made it to my new apartment in plenty of time to get my keys and pay my rent.  We unloaded all of the small stuff from the car and the back of the truck, then headed a little south to find a hotel for the night.  The one good thing about Friday?  My cable model from Comcast showed up so I at least had Internet access in the apartment.  The bad news?  It was wired Internet, not wifi...

No comments: