Sunday, September 23, 2012

Year 2, Day 12: 9/23/12 - "Foolish Heart"

"I need a love that's strong
I'm so tired of being alone
But will my lonely heart play the part
Of the fool again
Before I begin

Foolish heart, hear me calling

Stop before you start falling
Foolish heart, heed my warning
You've been wrong before
Don't be wrong any more..."

-"Foolish Heart" by Steve Perry


Not So Lazy Sunday: My Sundays are turning into very busy days for me.  Why do I save all of my cooking, baking, and cleaning for today?  The only positive reason I can think of is that I'm tiring myself out so that I won't stay up too late and not get any rest for work tomorrow.  Either way, I'm tired now and feel like I accomplished something (what, I don't know!) but I've accomplished something!  Off to bed now.  Here is the cake that I baked....go ahead and start drooling.  Just a simple chocolate cake - I replaced half of the butter with applesauce, part of the sugar with Splenda, and it still came out moist and tasty.



No comments: