Saturday, September 15, 2012

Year 2, Day 4: 9/15/12 - "Too Good To Be True"

"Too good to be true
Like diamonds on the soles of my shoes
Like money falling outta the blue
Don't be fooled..."

-"Too Good To Be True" by Eden's Edge

Let the Countdown Begin: I'm only two days from starting my new job.  I'm going through bouts of anxiety right now, which I'm sure is natural, but it sure doesn't feel good!  I felt like I was having a panic attack at one point while I was out at the store and I had to stop and force myself to breathe through it.  I know some of my hesitation and trepidation won't go away until I actually start work.  I'm trying to keep my head up and go into this with positive thoughts, but I also can't help feeling as if something is going to go wrong and that I've put myself into another situation that just isn't going to work out.

Why I Love College Football: Watching college football gives me such joy, especially when I get the chance to see a good storyline and a great game.  Today, it was cheering on ULM, even though they didn't pull out the victory in the end, they played a hell of a game!  They showed that their defeat of Arkansas last week wasn't a fluke (and Auburn should count themselves as lucky to have escaped with a victory).  And then there are the Hilltoppers of WKU - can't help but to love watching them beat Kentucky.  Oh, how the mighty fall!  The big game of the day?  Florida vs. Tennessee.  It was a great game up until the 3rd quarter when Tennessee forgot how to play and Florida took over.  Now I'm watching Stanford try to take out USC...now that would be fun to see!

No comments: