Sunday, September 16, 2012

Year 2, Day 5: 9/16/12 - "When The Stars Go Blue"

"Where do you go when you're lonely? 
Where do you go when you're blue?  
Where do you go when you're lonely? 
I'll follow you when the stars go blue..."

-"When The Stars Go Blue" by Tim McGraw

Butterflies with Razors For Wings: I swear that's what I have in my stomach right now and tomorrow's just my orientation!  You'd think I was being asked to walk the plank, or swim with sharks, or some other deadly thing that also involved water (sorry, been having a lot of water dreams/nightmares lately).  I'm already dreading having to get up in the morning and actually go somewhere (that's what happens when I give myself time off!).  But I know that I have to get back to it and get prepared for the work ahead.  I can only hope that things will work out - I'm trying to be positive and remind myself that I'm a smart and capable woman who can do anything she sets her mind to...but part of me is disputing that pretty vehemently (hence, the butterflies with razors for wings that I have in my stomach).  I hope the optimistic, encouraging voice wins out!

No comments: