Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 359: 9/4/12

Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Any Worse...Okay, so a broken thermostat in my apartment isn't the worst thing that could happen, but I seriously was not wanting to head to the office to report an issue only 2 days into my new apartment.  The nice thing about it?  They were there 2 hours later to replace it with a new one!  How cool is that?  I'm used to places that take forever!  Now maybe my utility bill won't be sky high because of the air staying on all day!

Newest Baby Blankets  I got two giant balls of blue and pink yarn so that I can make matching baby blankets for a set of twins coming in December.  I now have a list a mile long of things I need to knit including a blanket for a baby that is already here.  It will have to wait a day or two, though - I'm just not feeling up to knitting right now.

No comments: