Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 357: 9/2/12 - "TBD"

Dad's Gone Home: I was sad to put my Dad on a plane today since he really helped me out on this trip.  I could not have done it without him - even when I was a royal bitch, angry about the bad things, or too tired to think straight, he was there to keep me going.  And yes, we fought almost every hour on the hour, but that is how my Dad and I are.  I'll miss him and I'm glad I got to see him since I haven't seen anyone in my family since Christmas time.

Fixing Up the Apartment: My apartment is pretty spacious but the way it is set up means I am lacking storage in my kitchen and so-called laundry room.  I also don't have a MICROWAVE!!!! Are they kidding me?  No microwave? I didn't realize that when I got the place and then my dad was going to warm up some food and I was like, "Dad, you have to use the oven!"  I added microwave to my list that also included food and shelving.  Hopefully it won't cost me more than $300 to outfit this entire place!!!!

No comments: