Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 362: 9/7/12 - "Blown Away"

"Shatter every window 'til it’s all blown away,
Every brick, every board, every slamming door blown away
'til there’s nothing left standing,
Nothing left of yesterday
Every tear-soaked whiskey memory blown away,
Blown away..."

-"Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood

Blah...I got nothing accomplished today except buying sun block (I know this is important, but really, I didn't accomplish anything at all!).  Oh well, guess I have a few more days of laziness before I have to start work, so I should take advantage of them.

Apartment Rundown: Here is the rundown of the Pros and Cons of my new apartment.  Pros: large living room and master bedroom.  A dining room large enough for my giant table.  Parking right out front of my apartment.  In a good area for running outside, with a park right down the street.  Has a tennis court (if I ever find anyone to play with).  Right down the street from the expressway which should help me to get to work on time.  Cons: Loud neighbors who like to play music loudly at night.  Loud neighbors who like to let their kids scream and run up and down the stairs outside.  A neighbor with a sports car that has an overly sensitive alarm!  A tiny kitchen.  Small bathrooms.  No storage what so ever.  No access to a satellite dish so I have to get cable.  I think that is it for now, though I'm sure I'll think of some others later!

No comments: