Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 92: 12/12/11 - "Smile"

"Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking"

-"Smile" by Nat King Cole

I Hate Being Sick!  I woke up at 3:00 am with a scratchy throat.  I've been sneezing for about 3 days and my sinuses have been acting up, so I'm not surprised that my throat has now joined the party.  The only issue?  The medicine I normally take has a warning on it that says not to take if you have thyroid disease!  Do I officially have thyroid disease if I don't have a thyroid?  That's almost a philosophical question...

Final Baking Frontier: I finished all of my baking tonight (even the sugar cookies I was worried wouldn't come out because I tinkered with the recipe).  I even managed to bag everything, and box and wrap the ones that are being mailed out.  Sorry to those who are used to getting my treats - I only made enough to send to a couple of locations, and those people called dibs.  Next year you'll have to get on the nice list early so that you'll have cookies coming your way.  Even the extra vegan ones were claimed!

Vegan Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Dark Chocolate Chip

Sugar

Vegan Snickerdoodle

No comments: