Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 99: 12/19/11 - "You Can Sleep While I Drive"

"Come on baby, let's get out of this town
I've got a full tank of gas with the top rolled down..."

-"You Can Sleep While I Drive" by Melissa Etheridge

Knitting: I realized that the first baby hat I finished might be too small so I decided to do a second one a little bigger in the hopes that even if it is too big the baby can grow into it.  I'm looking forward to mailing it off tomorrow!

Still Coughing: I hate it when my sinuses drain like this and I get a sore throat and coughing that just won't go away.  I don't have a fever or body aches.  Nothing is coming up when I cough, I just get a tickle in my throat and I have to fight the urge to cough every time I turn around.  I hope I can get through tomorrow without coughing all day (I have 3 doctor's appointments but none that could help me with my coughing!).

No comments: