Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 103: 12/23/11 - "Somewhere In Between"

"Give me a few hours
I'll have this all sorted out
If my mind would just stop racing..."

-"Somewhere In Between" by Lifehouse

How Do I Know?  Sounds like a Whitney Houston song but its a valid question to ask yourself for a lot of things.  I think this time I knew yesterday when I left work.  Today I went in smiling and happy - that's a good feeling to have!

Heading Home: Off to TN tomorrow and it will be good to see the family for a few days.  The trip back ought to be interesting as well since my brother is driving me back.  We haven't been on a road trip together in years!

As Promised:  As promised, here are the pics of the last two hats that I completed yesterday.  I delivered them today and one was already being worn!  Hope they get some good use out of them!


No comments: