Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 81: 12/01/11 - "Never Too Late"

"This world will never be what I expected
And if I don't belong who would have guessed it"

-"Never Too Late" by Three Days Grace

Forgetful Me: So this post is actually a day late since I was up late last night doing Late Night chat and completely spaced on posting.  Maybe that's for the good since I sometimes need to think before I post.  I'm feeling listless again, which is not good, but also feeling a little bit more focused - as if I have something to do that is really important and that I can actually get done.  Let's hope that is true.

Knit Earrings?  Someone mentioned this to me as a business venture and though I first laughed about it, I'm starting to rethink the laughter.  Would there be a market for this?  Could I actually sell something like that?  What would they look like?  Do I have both the design and knitting chops to pull something like this off?  I think the answer to that is "I don't know, but I can try!"  I don't think this would be an expensive venture to start and at worst I make some gifts for friends to see if they'll wear them.  Gotta start somewhere....

No comments: