Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 106 - 12/26/11 - "Runaway"

"I'm gonna pack my bags
And never look back..."

-"Runaway" by Love & Theft

Musically Lacking: Today I got to experience what it was like to try to record a song and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm not cut out to be a singer. I'm barely even cut out to be a back up singer.  Others tell me that I sound good but I don't hear it.  At least I know that if my brother can get someone else to play the song it will likely be a hit - it's a great song...I'm just not a great singer.

Spending Time with Dad: It's been fun spending time with my dad (as usual).  I just wonder how many more of these opportunities I'll have living so far away from him.  I really need to look at moving closer so that we can enjoy our time together.

No comments: