Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 82: 12/02/11 - "I Dare You"

"I dare you to tell me to walk through fire
Wear my soul and call me a liar"

-"I Dare You" by Shinedown

Whirlwind: Today was a true whirlwind of activity.  Once I got to work I didn't stop moving until I came home at 7:00.  Of course I still don't know what I did all day and I still didn't get through all of my e-mails.  But I know that I did something today because I'm tired!

Newest Symptoms: Today I got a new symptom related to what I think is a hip issue.  My left foot started going numb and tingling while I was standing at the Information desk today.  I had to move around and then flex my foot to get things to start feeling normal but I didn't like the feeling.  Even once the tingling stopped I noticed that my ankle and foot were both hurting a little.  I'm going to have to keep an eye on this over the next few days and let my doctor know about it as soon as I have my follow up.

Not Good Enough: I'm still working on the song my brother wants me to sing and I'm still not good enough to be recorded.  I'm getting the lyrics down though (which is important).  I'm just not sure about the speed of the song - it's fast enough that I feel I'm struggling to make the song lyrical. The flow is slightly off I think - I may suggest to my brother that we slow it down a bit.  I'm not sure how he'll feel about that though, and it is his song.  I'm sure a better singer would be able to handle the quick tempo and still sound great.

No comments: