Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 94: 12/14/11 - "Feelin' So Good"

"I'm feelin' so good
I knew that I would
Been taking care of myself like I should..."

-"Feelin' So Good" by Jennifer Lopez

So Much Better: Though I'm still suffering from sinus issues, a sore throat and laryngitis, I can honestly say that I haven't felt this good in a long while.  Things aren't perfect, mind you. But they never were and likely never will be.  But I can give up perfection for just "good."  I'm still only about half way up a very long mountainous climb, but now, instead of feeling like I was on the way down, I now feel as if I'm on the way up.


Bonding Through Pain?  Okay, so it wasn't quite bonding, but four of us headed over to La Cantera today and had our ears pierced at Claire's.  One person only got a second hole in their ear, but three of us chose to get our cartilage pierced.  So far so good with pain management (only a little twinge now and again).  I love the fact that they include a giant bottle of cleaner now and I now have the most expensive earring I've ever owned in my ear (I will have to treat myself one day and actually buy a few more gold based earrings!).

No comments: