Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 29: 10/10/11 - "Girl Next Door"

"I don't know why I'm feeling sorry for myself
I spend all my time wishing that I was someone else..."

-"Girl Next Door" by Saving Jane

Time Zones: I just realized last night that my blog has been on Pacific Standard Time (not sure how that happened) but it explains why some of my midnight posts that I thought would bleed over to the next day, actually wound up being published on the day I had hoped they would be published.  Now that I've fixed it I'll have to remember to stop procrastinating with my publishing.  I can't believe it has been almost a month since I started this year long blogging adventure.  I'm proud of myself so far for being able to maintain it.

Rainy Days: We haven't had many rainy days lately in Texas, so I must say that the last couple of days were actually nice.  Though it was the weekend, so not exactly the best days to have nothing but clouds, rain, and storms.  But beggars (and we are definitely begging) can't be choosers.  I could have also done without the thunderstorm that rolled through early Sunday morning and scared the crap out of me.  I didn't know San Antonio could get that much thunder and lightning.  They say that we won't get any rain for the next week but the temperatures have dropped, so I'll take this all to mean that fall has finally come to Texas, only a couple of weeks later than most of the country.

Posting Late: Last night I was so tired I did not even finish this post - but I think because I started it yesterday it will still show up on the correct day.  The funny part about it is that I actually woke up around 1am this morning and realized that I had forgotten...and it bothered me. If I'm letting something as simple as forgetting to post to my blog get to me, what in the world am I going to do when something worse happens?  I'll have to ponder that later.  But for now I just wanted to finish this post and move on to the next one.  One day at a time.

No comments: