Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 27: 10/8/11 - "Only Love"

"Who built the ball that is this Earth
Gave me life.
Water for my thirst.."

-"Only Love" by the Counting Crows

Loneliness: Today was another one of those days where I woke up blanketed in the loneliness that has become my life.  I knew it as I dreamed and I felt it as I tried to force myself to get out of bed to go to the fitness center.  I struggled even with that because one thing I've learned is, that if the body is not willing, the mind needs to be.  But if the mind is not willing, the body definitely isn't going to be.  I made it there and managed to do 60 minutes of cardio...though I don't know why I bother any more.

No Match: Yesterday was the final day of my free subscription on Match.com.  I officially tried for a year and had absolutely no success.  I knew those last 17 days weren't going to be any different, but since they were free I figured it couldn't hurt.  Instead of match.com they should call themselves, anyone but me, because that was precisely what the men on there were looking for...anyone but me.

Red River Rivalry: The one good thing out of today was that the Sooners beat the stuffing out of Texas!  I was very surprised that Texas absolutely did not show up for this game.  The Sooners were dominant on both offense and defense and it was good to see.  Now I just hope they can maintain things as they go along.  Now I'm watching the Rangers to see if they can take game 1 of the of the ALCS. 

Knitting: I finally picked up my knitting again and managed to do about 10 rows.  It's been tough going for me these last few weeks as I have been unable to find the motivation to work on my knitting.  Hopefully I will finish the scarf soon since I also need to work on the 3 baby blankets that I've promised people.  Hard to believe so much time has passed.

It's time to admit that I'm lost....Who will find me?

No comments: