Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 76: 11/26/11 - "If You Don't Know Me By Now"

"If you don't know me by now
You will never never never know me..."

- "If You Don't Know Me By Now" by Simply Red

Family Time: Today was time with most of my family, though my brother was missing in action and Mom had to drive up and then leave early. It was like the old days in some ways but it seemed more fake than usual. My cousins came over and I got to talk genealogy with them. They gave me some good hints into my great grand father and now I can do some more looking - Arkansas may be my next stop.

Home Tomorrow: Funny how I still call it home though it doesn't quite feel that way. When will I find my true home? Where will it be? I went over to my cousin Brenda's house and saw a true home. I hope their kids know how lucky they are.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: