Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 75: 11/25/11 - "Everybody Hurts"

"When your on your own
And the nights - the nights are yours alone
And you think you've had too much
Of this life - hang on"

-"Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M.

The Trouble With...Not being a smoker when everyone else in your family is, is that when you visit for the holidays, you don't have a clean air space to stay. They don't even realize how bad the smoke is even when my eyes are watering, I'm coughing, and my chest is hurting. And I don't want to put anyone out by asking them not to smoke in their own home. But last night was tough.

Brothers: I tell people all the time just how smart and talented my brother is and how lucky I am to have him. I was reminded of that today when I got to spend some time with him, just us. He cut my hair for me, shared his music and even asked me to help him sing one of his songs. I'm sure he'll find someone better eventually but I'm still flattered.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: