Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 53: 11/3/11 - "Missing"

"Back on the train
I ask why did I come again
Can I confess?
I've been hangin' 'round your old address
And the years have proved
To offer nothin' since you moved
You're long gone
But I can't move on"

-"Missing" by Everything But the Girl

Insomnia is Back: My pendulum of sleep has swung back to "cannot go to sleep or stay asleep" levels.  Of course this means I'm still tired all day and even more so now that I'm not getting as much sleep as before.  What do you do when you have high levels of fatigue but cannot sleep?  What's the right solution?

Old Friends: I got to speak to an old friend tonight.  It was good to hear her voice and good to talk to her.  It also reminded me that I miss my friends from Tennessee and North Carolina.  I'm continuing to reevaluate what is most important for me now and I'm struggling to come to a conclusion.  What if I make the wrong choice again? Will I be the only one who pays for my inability to make sound decisions or will I wind up hurting others like I've done in the past?  Am I to blame for all that has gone wrong?

No comments: