Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 66: 11/16/11 - "Sorry"

"This time I think I'm to blame it's harder to get through the days
You get older and blame turns to shame"

-"Sorry" by Buckcherry


Long Day: Today was one of those days with a lot of questions and no real answers.  Needless to say, I'm still pondering those things and still trying to figure out what I need to do.  I also feel a little bit lost and not sure of myself (this is a bad feeling to have).


Hyperactive: I was a bit hyperactive today.  On one level it was a nice feeling to have, since I've been dragging daily.  On the other level, it is likely medicine induced and can be a bad sign (getting too much hormone).  I'll have to keep an eye on it because it can also lead to heart issues.  I already have a murmur - don't want to do anything to agitate things.

No comments: